Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: An addition to the Family Household

  1. #1
    Inactive Member myquality's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2003
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just want everyone to know that i just fired up my refurbed set of Model 19's. Built from pieces aquired here and there. Cabs and crossovers from Kalamazoo, Mi. Using 808-8A drivers (Bill at GPA did a great job on their refurb) w/ 811B horns, 416-8C woofers (all aquired off of E-Bay).
    My memory failed me when i thought these were good speakers, i was wrong, these are GREAT speakers. I had forgotten the spacial feeling, presence, and clarity they present with the music. This household will NEVER be without ALTEC again....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gerald DiMauro's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Phil
    Good luck again with your 19's. I'm sending out your manual today. Sorry that I didn't get to it sooner. I was going to do it yesterday but then we had the power failure in NYC and I didn't get home until around 7PM.

    Sincerely
    Gerald

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.